Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Two-ways Auburn Brown Hobo Bag !

I just listed a new auburn brown hobo bag on my Etsy shop. I plan to make this pattern on Red, Purple, Grey and Cream. However, if anyone is interested in something else, for example polka dot, please let me know. :)

This bag is 19 inches wide and 13 inches tall. The strap is adjustable from 22 inches to 42 inches. You can wear it two ways: on your shoulder or across your shoulder. With this size, you can put almost anything, not jut a kitchen sink. :D When it is set down, it looks like this. (Click on each thumbnail to enlarge)

Wear it as a shoulder bag or across your shoulder. The side bows can be hidden inside. 
As shown here, it is big enough but not bulky. :)
There are plenty of pockets: 6 in total. There is a magnetic snap closure on the opening to secure your items.

Let me know what do you think about this auburn brown bag? :) Please visit ickady bag shop for more details.

6 comments:

  1. I am adding more links from Etsy friends and their blogs. Please be patient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog!! this bag is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bag! Brown isn't my favorite color - but I have a friend who LOVES brown, will send her the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag! I always have brown or black bags since they go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - especially the adjustable handle... and I really like the brown. It would perfectly match my favorite winter boots ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work, I love your bags, especially the Shiny Coating Bag Handbag Orange Dot Circle. Do you have this shiny coating fabric in a leopard print. I would love to buy one.
    I will keep watching.
    Dianne
    Big Rock Candy.
    PS. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. The week is already getting better! X

    ReplyDelete