Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Red Canvas Messenger Bag - A Quick Post

I just listed a new messenger bag in red canvas. I am going to bed in a minute, but really want to post some photo of this red bag. So here they are. Please share your thought on this bag. Thank you. Good night. :) Oh. Visit my Ickady Bag shop on Etsy for more detail.

Front with one pocket

Back with one pocket

Adjustable from 15" to 19" wide

4 open pockets, 1 pen pocket and 1 zipper pocket

I hope someone likes it. :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great everyday/school bag. And the color is so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! And the fact that it's adjustable is definitely a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is my first visit to your blog posts and you have really gained the appreciation for such a brilliant write-up. I want to know more about your article & blog posts. Thanks & I will wait for your reply.


    Canvas Bags ,Cotton Bags

    ReplyDelete